Re: Pierce head

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pierce head
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:56:01 -0700
Hi Daniel

I'm running the original pre-production Pierce head. It uses standard plugs.
They went to the smaller plug when they started production thinking they
needed the extra material around the plug. I'm running 12:1 on pump gas and
it goes like stink. Specs on the car can be seen at http://www.ado13.com I
don't have any of the tech info on the head but it does exist.

Larry Miller