Re: Pierce head - tinyURL, it is

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pierce head - tinyURL, it is
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:50:28 EDT
This is the Pierce head as far as I can tell.  It's possible MM buys a bare
casting from Pierce and than has it built up so they justifiably say it's
'their head'.

I've bought a bare head from Pierce and had it shipped direct to APT in
California who will build it and then ship it to me here in the UK.

I figured that the bulk of the cost of a decent head was in porting, chamber
shaping, fitting seats, valve guides, valves etc and so making a switch to the
Pierce head didn't represent a huge extra hike in money.

Regards

Daniel1312