MosesHoseUs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: MosesHoseUs
From: "John Fisher" <jfisher3@fast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:02:42 -0400
I have been monitoring this list (lurking, if you must, but that is a
discussion for another time), and I can not believe that Rick has been given
the cold shoulder here.  Two days after a post of public apology to friends
which helped him during a time of great distress and I have not seen one
post of support on this forum.  Rick Moses, who has run the Sprite registry
and published the Sprite newsletters in the years before easy web access,
brought together people with a interest in our cars, while many Spridgets
were being crushed due to lack of interest.  Rick and Cindy (with help from
their friends) went to great effort and personal expense to bring us the
great Sprite events in Carlisle and Hershey on the 5 year anniversaries.
These events drew enthusiasts from across the US and Hawaii, from Great
Britain, Australia, and South Africa.

The Sprite Jubilee 08 which has been proposed by Rick is the next in the
progression of Sprite events he has put on for all of us.  I think it is
time to honor him along with the Spridgets we all enjoy.  I think the
greatest honor would be our support for the SJ08.

I know there are many 50th anniversary events planned.  I would like to
travel to the Ozarks or a western US event, but it probably will not happen.
Many of the more faithful will welcome travel to multiple events.  Carlisle
is a day's Spridget ride or less for many of the owners in the Northeast,
and coincides with the Carlisle import show which many of us will attend
anyway.

Thanks for your bandwidth,

John Fisher

HAN5L18264, since 1971

Currently restoring another 59, the first Sprite I ever had a ride in.

Anyone interested in learning more about Sprite Jubilee 2008 and the
latest plans or helping with the event/give away Spridget can meet with
us at Carlisle Import/Kit Car Nationals show. Gather at 1:00 pm in the
center of the Grand Stand Saturday May 19, 2007. If the Grand Stand is
being used I will have some large "Sprite Jubilee" posters at the Grand
Stand to guide you for the meeting.

More information??? Telephone me nation wide toll free 887-748-3165.
If you get lost at Carlisle I can be reached on my cell phone #'s 717-
379-5752 & Cindy's mobile phone 717-379-5572. Hope to see you there.