Re: 3.9 rear

To: Walt & Zoe Harrison <wzharrison@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: 3.9 rear
From: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:57:23 -0400
2 cents more.  When faced with an axle replacement task, I installed a
3.9 in our 1966 Sprite with a 1098.  It made a very nice difference.  It
became much more enjoyable to drive, more opportunity to row through the
top 2 gears on twisty back roads.  And highway driving is just a little
bit faster and less noisy.