Well it's MUCH better now..

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Well it's MUCH better now..
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 20:49:31 -0500
Ok,
        so I'm sure that you're all aware that I made a disastrous mistake
last week causing the Bugeye to  cease to function well.. something
like 30 mph at full throttle in 4th gear.  i aired up the tires.

        Well I seem to have discovered the true cause, the hand-brake cable
isn't releasing.  Not even with a hammer..  the cable is lying on the
floor of the driveshaft tunnel but won't release at the back  end.

More fun..

Lester