RE: Your opinion

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Your opinion
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:29:21 -0400
I got burned for a $200 spridget part from the UK.  There is a time limit to
complain to ebay/paypal, or they say 'so sad'.  Unfortunately, the estimated
delivery time can be longer than the allowable time to complain.  The guy
says he shipped and that I refused to insure.  BS on the refusal to insure.