Re: 1275 Block on Ebay

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 Block on Ebay
From: "heard" <heard@datatrontech.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 16:10:52 -0400
Speaking of 1275 parts, how difficult is it to find these engines?  Sorry
for my obvious Spridget ignorance, but I've been working on restoring a big
Healey for a few years while keeping my eye out for a good Bugeye.  I
recently purchased one that was too good and too cheap to pass up.  I'm
pretty sure I would like to swap out the 948 at some point for the 1275 (or
other recommendations) and will be asking lots of questions when I get ready
to do that.  I still need to finish my other Healey before I start on this
one, but thought I might start collecting parts now.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Heard Saxon
Fort Floridaze