Re: $50 paint job

To: Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: $50 paint job
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 18:54:27 -0400
There is a story in the latest Hot Rod mag about painting with a paint
roller and thinned rustoleum. They called it a $98 paint job. It looked
pretty good in the pictures but it requires a lot more sanding than a
spray job would need. Not sure if the article is on the web yet or not.

Got to get back to to the charcoal grill now.

Robert