Political Rant HIT DELETE NOW or else. Vote For Hillary

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Political Rant HIT DELETE NOW or else. Vote For Hillary
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:34:25 -0600
Everyone should be able to "speak their minds".  Even if they are
wrong.  If we finish what we started in Iraq, maybe they can "speak
their minds" a little more than before.  Maybe they'll even see that
we aren't such an evil empire and they don't need to send any suicide
bombers our way.

I don't want a big political argument but I would LOVE to know which
people "actually know what they're talking about".  Where are they?
Why can't I vote for THEM!?

And yes, when actors and other notable public figures threaten to
leave the country if a certain person gets elected I would say they
are practicing wacky politics.  And to make them even wackier, they
didn't leave.

If Clinton had decided to topple an evil dictator and establish a
better government in Iraq then all the liberal folks and media would
have been on board.  The media likes to point out that no WMDs were
found.  But, I know if I were in Saddam's place with his resources and
position, I would have had big WMD projects, and the ability to make
them disappear whenever I wanted.  "Oh, no, those Calutrons are for my
nuclear energy projects."
But, Clinton (he) was smart enough to listen to her and ride the
economic wave to the future which was founded in his predecessors'
actions.  If you go back and look at the opinions of Saddam of the
past you'll find all kinds of "bad press".  Everyone agreed that he
should be ousted.  We go in, find no WMDs, and the media tries to act
like Bush tricked us into going in.  So, instead of being happy that
an evil dictator is gone, now they are attacking Bush and saying it
was a mistake to go in.  "Speak with forked tougue" they do.

I consider myself on the conservative side(if you haven't already
noticed) but voting lately seems to be picking the "lesser of two
evils".  I admire Al Gore for being honest.  I could see him as
president if he would sell out a few of his extreme angles and sell
himself as more central.  But, he sticks to his beliefs and that will
probably keep him from being president.  Bush is what he is.  Clinton
(he) was (is) a slick, charismatic, clever chameleon  that could charm
the socks of anyone.  Hillary is 10X more clever than Bill.  Give me
Al Gore all day long but please keep Hillary in NY.
Cheers,
Derf