Re: Console Wiring questions

To: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: Console Wiring questions
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:13:52 -0500
> Does anyone know which wires go to the cigar lighter and the radio?

Dunno whether you got an answer. Now that I am home and can
look at my diagrams, the lighter is fed from a purple wire (NOT
purple with a white stripe) which is always on (top fuse of the four).
The radio should be a green with red stripe coming from the in-line
fuse-holder just above the fuse block which is on when the key is
in the ON or the ACC positions along with the wipers, washer pump,
and heater blower motor. Not to be confused with the green/red
for the left turn signal.
David Lieb
Vote for Larry