Re: BCBS / CT MG Club

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BCBS / CT MG Club
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 20:54:27 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I'm going and I understand that Jay Fishbein is going as well. Since I have two
special passengers that will be going along for the ride, I'm not sure which
car I'm taking. (Big dilemma.) I may take the MINI or if not that car, then I
may take the Mini.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the
money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world
who tries to make us uncomfortable." Hunter S. Thompson