Re: [Spridgets] "Don't need a weatherman....." no LBC

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] "Don't need a weatherman....." no LBC
From: cmanuel@wi.rr.com
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 14:33:24 -0500
Kind of the usual...a couple bought the car and drove it 21 years ago
and decided to restore it in their heated garage.  A year or so later
after partial dissasembly,  things went sour in their personal
lives-don't know, don't want to know, hope the damn thing isn't cursed.
 I've known of it for 6 years.

They finally found the title, and got both signatures, go game on.  I'm
still sorting through boxes and bags of parts.  I think most are there.
 The previous owner did sort things well, but most things were labeled
with masking tape.

I'll through a web page together when it gets dropped off.

Although many of you are extremely inspiring, I do not think it will
debut at the Sussex show this year...

Chris