Re: [Spridgets] e-mail address

To: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] e-mail address
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:12:42 -0700
>Larry Macy wrote:  "Jeez, folks, talk about missing the point. In the old
>system, "Reply" went to Spridgets. In the new system, "Reply" only goes to the
>sender.

I dunno, but with both the "old" and "new" systems, using Windows
system/Netscape browser/Earthlink ISP, I have always hit "Reply" for a
private message to only the sender, and "Reply All" for a messenger to
the entire list.  The only change I have seen are the taglines for the
sender and recpient's address, as well as the list and archives websites.

Buster