[Spridgets] Its home!

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Its home!
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:12:01 -0500
Well, after a few attempts this spring, its finally home.  Here's the first
shot of it in sunlight in 19 years.
<http://www.elmbrookcomputers.com/sprite/light.jpg>

I think I have all the parts.  Is anyone going to be going to the Sussex, WI
car show?  If anyone is in the area (only 4 miles away, and you'll probably
pass by my place anyway using the main roads) I wouldn't mind a second set
of eyes to find a good place to start.

The first order of business is to roll it out Saturday and power wash the
thing.  I found cat prints on the roof.  At least it doesn't smell like
them.

The last time I really got a close look at this thing was last fall when I
joined the list.  It appears older than I thought.  I thought it was a 67,
but the title says '66.  It also has the older top.

I still think the engine is the 1098, and it has a rib case.  It must have
been redone at one time though since its painted blue (right?)

But its home.  My garage feels so big.  I can walk around it.

Thanks-
Chris

Brookfield, WI