[Spridgets] Thanks

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Thanks
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:48:29 -0500
For the feed back on front tilt bonnets.

Think I will go that route for sure after weighing the pros and cons.

No more hurting back when working under the hood.

Easer to keep everything clean.

Will no longer be dependent on bent hinges or hinge boxes.

Will show case the engine room nicely. It looks so good under there.

Just need to find an easy way to tie the bonnet down with out reinventing the
wheel. Think I saw some one somewhere that used sume rubber straps or such up
under the wheel wells where they could not be seen?