Re: [Spridgets] Another computer question - NO LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Another computer question - NO LBC
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:14:57 -0600
Tapes are admissible in this state so long as one of the parties in
the conversation knows about the taping.
I went online, picked what I wanted, paid for it, plugged it in, and
voila.  It has been working for a few years now.
I was a masochist and built my two previous computers from bare bones
parts.  Now I either buy a Dell or call a friend who is a computer
nerd and tell him what I want.
Cheers,
Derf