Re: [Spridgets] Cadillac

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cadillac
From: Flash. <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:52:06 -0500
So to echo the other poster's comment, a Type II torsen (i cant speak to the
type 1 or 3), is a limited slip in that it is a dynamic and changing grip,
not a full lock (i think the type 1 was full lock)

Torsen is more a brand name than an adjective.

--
http://btdtracing.com
97 STS2 CRX & 97 SpecMiata

"Here is something that helps me:  I'm going to die and everyone I know is
going to die.  We're all riding in a plane that is about to crash, it's
already swerving and going up and down.  Are you going to sit there and
worry about "I don't have the shoes I want?"  Why would you give a f***
about anything if you're sliding towards death.  It's the only thing that
keeps me going." - Ron Bennington