[Spridgets] WAS: Cadillac NOW: Torque sensing LSD

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>, <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] WAS: Cadillac NOW: Torque sensing LSD
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:33:04 -0400
English was not my first language, however...

I have a Phantom Grip in my Midget, which the magician of Soddy-Daisy
described as a "torque sensing" device. I think he said the Phantom Grip
clutches will send power to the wheel with the most grip as long as
there is torque transfer to each of the two driven wheels. BUT, I think
he also said, if the inside wheel lifts, there is no more resistance and
therefore no more limited slip action.

I put the thing in.  I know what it looks like.  Can anyone explain to
me how it works or lead me to a URL that has a good description?