Re: [Spridgets] Info needed for BusterCluster article

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Info needed for BusterCluster article
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:16:31 -0700 (PDT)
--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> wrote:
> Ron, wanna take a couple of Midgets out there for
> me?

Hell, drive one out for the Fall Festival in September
and give it a try.

I own both, I like my Midget better than my Bugeye is
a lot of ways, but right, wrong or otherwise, Bugeyes
get about 2 - 3 times what Spridgets get for
comparable condition. Drivers are $2k vs. $6K, perfect
are $5K vs. $15K. And ask my buddy Jeff - the magazine
photographers walk right past the $4000 paint job on
his 67 race Sprite to take pictures of White Trash the
race Bugeye and its $500 paint job. My brother says
it's because the girl in the cut-off top and Daisy
Dukes looks like a lot more fun the the girl in the
evening gown. ;-)

http://svra.com/SVRA/photogal.nsf/plinks/SVRA-73GRR8

Ron

 for the edge of your seat?