Re: [Spridgets] Stuck

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Stuck
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 8:45:39 -0400
Frank!

I had to laugh when I read your story.  I routinely found myself in that sort
of predicament with my first car ( Datsun 510 ) and usually in my Sunday best.

I often went for spirited drives on old logging roads and by the time I would
realize that I was in mud, momentum was usually my best option, but not always.
:)  After the first time, I carried a few boards in the trunk to provide a base
for the jack and to put under each tire to get me moving again.  It usually
took a few repetitions to get far enough out of the deep stuff to get going
again.

I'm glad you had fun!

RD