Re: [Spridgets] Ipod stereo for bugsy

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ipod stereo for bugsy
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:31:05 -0500
True...   Also, in my experience, you get pretty $hitty sound quality
in an open car due to wind noise regardless of how you set it up.
Didn't Bose or somebody come up with noise canceling technology
recently? Would that work in a convertible?

I saw a convertible recently that had one of those systems that
automatically adjusts the volume for interior noise level. The owner
told me it was useless and he had to disable it. Driving with the top
down, the system would turn itself up so high it damaged a couple of
the speakers!

Cheers!!
Jim

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.