Re: [Spridgets] Ipod stereo for bugsy

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ipod stereo for bugsy
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:09:08 -0400
Glen Byrns wrote:

>   Though a bit
> whussy compared to genuine, masochistic Sprite driving, the reduced wear and
> tear on the driver might be worth it as well as the gas mileage for such a
> long trip.  The side benefit would be actually hearing the stereo.

Showing our age are we?
I'll be going topless and wussy wind blocker less too.
But I do have a Sony X-plode sound system in my Sprite that I can hear
at 80 mph with a cherry bomb muffler.
The 58 has no radio but a stock muffler, my son will be driving that
Sprite and I already sent a radio console to the upholsterer to get
covered in red to match the interior. He's Ipoding it but he didn't buy
a radio yet.
And daughter *may* drive the rally Midget if it doesn't sell by next
year. If it does, she's driving her A40 which is a hardtop and has a
radio/CD player
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ