Re: [Spridgets] Stereo / Bose

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>, Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Stereo / Bose
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:25:03 -0700 (PDT)
Frank,

  The 07 Impala my wife bought has the Bose speakers. They sound great. I was
so impressed I have started looking for a crashed Impala to pull the speakers.
I think there is six or eight speakers. Some are very small. I have a friend
with the Bose home theater set up that sounds very good too. I do not think you
can go wrong with Bose.

  I am wondering if any one has looked in to a remote AM/FM/CD player that
could be installed in the back where it is not in sight. This with a inside the
fender aerial i think would be the hot set up with the Bose speakers.

  Vigil

Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> wrote:
  Billy Zoom wrote:

> Bose has been around since I was a kid, and they've always specialized in
> silly audio gimmicks.

My brother just put Bose speakers in his boat. I have to admit, they
sound damn good for outdoor speakers.
I have a pair of outdoor speaker rocks and the "letters from buyers"
said how amazing they sound outdoors, well mine sound like 2 coffee
cans. They didn't print my comment ;) I am seriously thinking about
those Bose outdoor jobs.
Anybody have any comments?
--
Frank Clarici