[Spridgets] Fw: Warning!! LBC Content!! Delete Now!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bmxwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: Warning!! LBC Content!! Delete Now!!
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:39:54 -0700
Ah, I found the wiring diagram in the Bently manual,  I was close to right.
Yes it is the brake pressure circuit, as you had indicated.  Yes you will be
just fine without using a switch.  The wire should be Black with a White
trace stripe, which means grounded through a switch and part of the
dashboard circuits.  If you really want to, the plastic two pin switch, if
it seats correctly into the brake distribution block would in theory work
with one pin of the switch grounded, and the other pin connected to the B/W
wire.