Re: [Spridgets] Diffs again, if I may

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Diffs again, if I may
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 07:06:48 -0600
OK, why did you wait until I made a "homo" comment to post your hostility?
I don't have any gay friends.  My wife does.  One of her high school buddies
is gay (female).  Several of her co-workers are gay, some obviously and some
could pass for straight, (male and female).  Her supervisor is gay
(female).  I don't want to start a religious thread with this but the Bible
says that God detests homosexuality.  But, we are not God and the Bible also
says we are all sinners and should love one another.  Like God we should
hate the sin and love the sinner.  I think homosexuality is immoral just
like adultery.  I don't hate anyone because they are gay.
I'm no bully.  Other than sparring in college I haven't thrown a punch since
5th grade.  I am large in stature.  Lister Jim Pickard has met me and can
attest to this.  I am big.  I don't need to act big.  I don't make myself
feel better by making others feel bad.

Your comments below sound like just about every bully I've ever known.

Rainbows are a symbol for gay people who are sometimes referred to as
"rainbow people".  A rainbow also appears on the gay pride flag.

Thickos reserve the right to call each other "homos".  If that offends you
then hit your delete key.  Your threats are more offensive to me than the
homo quips.

BTW, I'm trembling here.

"Derf, perhaps we can meet sometime and "talk" about it.

Then you can explain to me what you mean by rainbows.

I will welcome the "discussion".  Come and get it."