[Spridgets] NO LBC...Looking for SeaDoo Info.

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] NO LBC...Looking for SeaDoo Info.
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 09:02:58 -0500
I know there is a wealth of knowledge on this list and hopefully someone can
give me some tips.  My Daughter bought a 95 SeaDoo Jet Ski with a 580
engine.  It runs but seems to run out of grunt and misses at high RPM under
load.  We have checked compression and it measures 150psi in both cylinders.
We replaced plugs which were fouled with a new set of NGK's as specified.
It starts and idles but will die unless you give it some gas.  On the
trailer, with the garden hose attached, it runs fine; it only has a problem
under load which makes it difficult to diagnose.  It has fresh gas but I
haven't found the fuel filter yet, maybe today.  Any experts on the Rotax 2
stroke engine that can tell me what a logical approach is to finding the
problem?

Mark
Nashville
http://www.arrestmered.com