[Spridgets] home from the hospital "experience"!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] home from the hospital "experience"!
From: charles christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 12:33:32 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
     well  i'm  home!   got  here  yesterday.     it was worse than they
     predicted  and  took  a  bit  more work to fix me up inside.    the
     surgeon  found  more  wrong  upon getting "inside"!   i'm very very
     sore!      my  recliner is now my best friend!  i tried sleeping in
     bed only to find itextremly uncomfortable in any position!     it's
     going  to  be  a short while before i can work on anything.   right
     now  getting  in  and  out of a chair is a chore!    i can not even
     imagine  bending  over a fender or getting on the floor and getting
     back up again!

     a happy 4th of july to those here in america!

     chuck.