Re: [Spridgets] WAY bad karma

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] WAY bad karma
From: Joe Lansing <kidjoevid@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:37:39 -0700 (PDT)
Ha - I didn't even have regular insurance! My
homeowners won't cover it either. It was just sitting
there in the driveway peacefully waiting til I
finished the spridget, getting it's engine started
every couple weeks.

Anyone have advice on where to get rid of it? I'm
thinking eBay, but I'm geographically challenged there
(west Colo). I don't have the heart or cash to dive
into it now...I've got a mountain of spares. Any
advice is appreciated!

Joe Lansing

>        just curious, but do you have collector car
> insurance for it?..
>        as in hagerty? ....
>
>        my experiences with them have been nothing
> short of STELLAR!
>        really they seem more interested in getting
> the car(s) fixed
>        than in what its gonna cost.
>

> --
> Best regards,