Re: [Spridgets] Heavy metal missing

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Heavy metal missing
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:26:05 -0400
The going thing around here is stealing copper for recycling.  Thieves are
hitting construction sites and electric power substations where they disconnect
the ground strap, connect it to their trucks and pull it out of the ground.

Sample story:
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2006/06/06/nb-copperthieves20060605.html
or for those who don't know how to piece together a URL:
http://tinyurl.com/259pnq

Be thankful that our cars aren't made of copper!!!