Re: [Spridgets] Throwout bearings

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Throwout bearings
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 12:51:52 -0700
The throw out bearings come in different offsets.  The 948 one is almost
flat and won't work with the 1098 or 1275 engines and their respective
clutch covers.  For those engines a 1275 one will work OK.  There is or was
one for a 1098, but isn't as common for availability.

Just be aware that you need to use the right one for the engine.

Paul A