Re: [Spridgets] Wiring Harness...

To: <dmg@bossig.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wiring Harness...
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 16:24:57 -0700
Dave,

I used some kind of Painless Wiring fuse block in FROG AYE.  I think it's
about 12 circuits.  WAY overkill.  But now I got separate circuits for
everything and a relay for the horn, and,....  Oh, yeah, a home made wiring
harness that I'll finish someday.
Too much work.   Don't think I'd do it again....
Hal