[Spridgets] Holy

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Spridgets] Holy
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 23:04:41 -0700
Actually, I think this guy's attitude is typical of all the drivers I have seen
in Paris.  Still, at 140 mph, it is a little quick.  So put on your astronaut
diapers, belt up, and hang on....  (Be patient for it takes him  8 min 39 sec
to make the drive.)

http://tinyurl.com/jtmsw
or

 "On an August morning in 1978, French filmmaker Claude Lelouch mounted a
gyro-stabilized camera to the bumper of a Ferrari 275 GTB and had ... all ; a
friend, a professional Formula 1 racer, drive at breakneck speed through the
heart of Paris. The film was limited for technical reasons to 10 minutes; the
course was from Porte Dauphine, through the Louvre, to the Basilica of Sacre
Coeur.

No streets were closed, for Lelouch was unable to obtain a permit.

The driver completed the course in about 9 minutes, reaching nearly 140 MPH in
some stretches. The footage reveals him running real red lights, nearly hitting
real pedestrians, and driving the wrong way up real one-way streets."

Buster