[Spridgets] Gas 4 Regalia

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Gas 4 Regalia
From: "r moses" <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:20:43 -0500
Gas 4 Regalia

Over the past months we have been attending various Healey events & British
car shows.  We register and set up a British flag and Sprite / Healey
regalia table/s.  We have fun and meet lots of old friends and many new
Sprite enthusiasts too.

We have sold a number of  hundred dollars of regalia at these gatherings.
There are still more meets we will attend this year and next.

All this money will be equally divided and used to offset the cost of
gasoline for each Registered enthusiasts attending  Sprite Jubilee 08 next
May.  I thought dispensing the new US gold dollars would be appropriate on
this golden Sprite anniversary.

Rick

Puzzles, trivia teasers, word scrambles and more. Play for your chance to
win! http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink