Re: [Spridgets] Strange front bumper

To: Chris Manuel <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>, 'Spridget List'
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Strange front bumper
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:04:04 -0400 (EDT)
Chris,

Some might guess that's a prototype bumper from an early Edsel design but it
isn't. It is a Spridget bumper that an enterprising owner who lacking a pair of
overriders decided to split the difference and mount the only one he did have
in the center.

Personally I think it's beautiful and would restore it and install it as is.

Incredible find.

Good Luck,

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct