[Spridgets] Heater Air Valve Control Cable

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Heater Air Valve Control Cable
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:07:31 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone got a source for the Heater Air/Valve control cable that fot Spridgets
68 and above. This is a approx 52" steel jacketed cable that goes from the
rotary adjustment control to the Air/Valve on the heater box.  I'm thinking it
should be some sort of standard HVAC Equipment. Mine got buggered up when
trying to get it working smoother. I don't see this cable in the MOSS or VB
Catalogs. Just the short one from pre '68 Spridgets. Any ideas.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH

Building a website is a piece of cake.