[Spridgets] Blown Airport Racer Sprite

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Sprite
Subject: [Spridgets] Blown Airport Racer Sprite
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:18:46 -0700 (PDT)
Blown Airport Racer Sprite

  I happen to see this car on spritespot. The guy has done a very nice job on
this car. He was at the last South West Unique Little Car Show with his
supercharged Sprite. He took first place in his class. The car looks much
better in person then the pictures. I just thought i would share this with the
group. I remember a few of these at the airport races and at the canery races
in the Starkist parking lot here in California.

  I know never to ask for comments with this crowd. Just to expect
them.........LOL

  Yes, Capt'n he runs racing gas with the Judson and it runs very very
well.........Vigil

  Second page at: http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/59-Austin-Healey-Sprite

                                              1959 Austin Healey Sprite

  1959 Austin Healey Sprite, My version of an 'Airport Racer'. Attached are
some pictures of the restoration. When we picked up the car, it was a basket
case, barely ran, wouldn't stop. This is the result of twenty-five months of
hard work, and one understanding wife. A two year journey to not only restore a
car, but to keep alive part of California's racing history. The car is
basically stock with the addition of some period performance parts. Some of the
features are a Judson Supercharged 948cc engine, Abarth exhaust, leather
interior and Lucas dual horns. I hope you enjoy looking at the photos, Leave
comments, I'd like to see what you think. Added a Sub-album for the "Bugeye
Couch" Take a look! Added some photos from the Hemmings Photo Shoot and Healey
Week 2007 May 22, 2007

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.