Re: [Spridgets] Wire Hose Clamps

To: tequila.brad@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wire Hose Clamps
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:00:16 -0500
At 08:39 AM 8/22/2007, Doug Altman wrote:

>Brad - I have a few extras also.  All in good shape except for the
>1" ers. If you need them, let me know, I will send them out.
>   1 - 2 3/4", 4 - 1 3/4", 1 - 1 1/4", 2 - 1", 3 - 3/4"
>   Doug Altman
=========================
F Y'alls' I
         Moss lists the clamps.

         Now, the fine print.....
THEY DON'T LIST A 1" SIZE!!!!
         Which, curiously enough is the size you need for a Sprite...
or Mini, for that manner. I discovered that if you use the size they
DO sell, antifreeze will spray all over your engine and windshield, etc.
         Also, in the large bag of clamps I recently purchased from
them, roughly half have a hex headed screw rather than a nice slotted
one. No worries, run down to the local Ace and get some screws. NOTE:
they are 5mm metric screws.

ahem.

all-righty-then

Peter C.