Re: [Spridgets] Canadian RHD vehicles in the news

To: ladaniels@sbcglobal.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Canadian RHD vehicles in the news
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 13:23:03 +0000
LArry,

People are constantly pulling up beside me on the road and telling me that
the steering wheel is on the wrong side, and I'm forever telling them that
it's on the 'right' side.  A second later, the lights of recognition come on
and they smile.

RD
'67 RHD MG Midget
'65 RHD AH Sprite ( in pieces for years now )