[Spridgets] grease nipples

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] grease nipples
From: BCAH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 02:22:11 EDT
For the steering rack all I did was remove the nipple and drill out the
little ball with a small drill bit.The spring follows. Then I pushed a small
rubber hose over the spout of a pump style oil can,---pushed the other end over

the reinstalled nipple , ---and pumped away. To protect  the rack from
dirt(because of the open hole) I purchased some caps at the hardware store.
These
caps ,I think , are used to push over exposed bolts so one does not get  cut.
Works for me,-------Bob C in KS