Re: [Spridgets] was record resto, now Bondo tricks

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] was record resto, now Bondo tricks
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:36:14 -0400
Wm.,

I think that's my point.   Ain't gonna be no Taco Bell wrappers, Burger King
wrappers, bondo, bubble gum or whatever.   I'm getting more depressed by the
minute.   Woe is me.

And, no, I don't have a lot of money!   That's another point involved in
this ever increasing feeling of depression.

Is there any one out there who just wants to prep and paint an AN5?

Michael