Re: [Spridgets] cars is in "Mechanicsville"

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] cars is in "Mechanicsville"
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:05:07 -0500
Well, I've never owned.or even driven one of these before so bear with me.
Yes I was sober when I bought it.

I had to shelve it for a month since the primary grocery getter felt needy
again and threw a couple of coils.  I'm back to putting the Sprite together
again.

I have a box of "parts" that I just cannot find in my books and I'm just not
sure if they belong to this car or something else from the DPO's garage from
the past 20 years.

Also, the moon phase must be incorrect again and I just cannot get the
remote unit back on the transmission.  Not looking for actual grunt work,
just the magic passwords.

And any other tips.

I guess I hit that lull in the project and the realization I'm looking at
the brink of September.

Maybe since WST drove through the county I'll have better luck, along with
the sighting of 3 Spridgets over the weekend.

Chris