Re: [Spridgets] The Gaydon Sprite ledger book

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The Gaydon Sprite ledger book
From: "63AHBJ7" <63ahbj7@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:02:34 -0500
Buster:

<<Many have declared me wrong-headed when I tell them my Sprite was equipped
with whitewall tires on it when I purchased it new. >>

Pray tell, WHY don't you have your BMIHT Cert.????

A browse of my site
(Special Cars & Special People --> Sprites --> Nevada Beige Cars)
would have found Mike MacLean's Original Nevada Beige copy which clearly shows
"Whitewall tyres"!!!!

I suggest to EVERY NO, new Lister, or local new customer to get it.  Case in
point,  chap I've known for years got a new girl friend (now happily married)
came by to ordered Shop & Parts Manuals.  I suggest one for her as car is
re-sale red.
So he had me get one.  Not only was it also a WW tyre car, but Nevada Beige!!
As near as I have been able to learn there are only 10 - 12 existing and only
ONE in correct colour!!!!

Odd things and info can be found occasionally!!!!

Ed