Re: [Spridgets] No LBC... a pool

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC... a pool
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:16:10 -0500
David,

Don't forget your Tom Lehrer record collection...   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

P.S.  David...   I need to talk with you briefly RE your much
appreciated help with the 50th event....   Please call me anytime on
my cell    6204086877.

On 8/29/07, David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:
> > How about "Don't take life so serious, son -- It ain't no how
> > permanent".  - Porkypine
>
> Or Churchy's immortal poem:
>
> "Oh Friday the Thirteenth came on Sunday this month
> So it's easy to see that it's Monday for oneth."
>
> Now that I have rounded out my collection of King Aroo
> (all one volume of it), I might need to get to work on acquiring
> some more Pogo...

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)