Re: [Spridgets] Team Death Trap Lost

To: "'Flash.'" <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>, "'Spridget List'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Team Death Trap Lost
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:47:25 -0500
Ed... I mean, Potsie, ... I mean Flash,

You've really jumped the shark (2nd "Happy Days" reference for those
counting during this discourse) with that obscure Matt Roloff stuff. It
isn't going to strike a chord with old folks like me (and the rest of this
list) . But, if goats, "dwarfs", and Blow Up Betty trip your trigger, have
at it son.