Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] which company is the best for

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Sprite <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] which company is the best for
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 13:45:07 -0700 (PDT)
I for got to say - Ed @ just brits. He gives great service and his prices are
very good.

  Vigil

uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com wrote:
  I will second that recomendation. Paul A also gives great service.

Vigil

Jim Johnson wrote:
Call Peter Caldwell at World Wide Auto Auto Parts .
800 number at bottom of the page. Or call Ed at Justbrits.com. Both are
extremely helpful with questions and may well have what you need in stock.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

On 9/2/07, jcjr7 wrote:

> Moss? British Victoria? Either or any other got an edge?
>
> The only thing I haven't tried before buyng new cylinders-master and
> slave, is bleeding at the master which seems like is something that
> might help?
>
> 73 mg midget, 1275 engine

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:midgetsprite-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:midgetsprite-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.