Re: [Spridgets] fuel injection

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] fuel injection
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:50:04 -0700
Actually I thought about that for a moment.  Then considered the many hours
spent fabricating the custom manifolds, building a motor to handle the
boost, finding a 1970s era turbo and modifying most every aspect of the
cooling system.  This is practical for me because I'm already halfway there.
I'd sure hate to start over from scratch.  Then again, I plan on installing
this on my A35 and the wife's Morris Traveler if it works well in the
bugeye.  Neither of the others will get a turbo, but each of the others have
enough room for an extended intake runner that will help things out nicely.

Glen