[Spridgets] Back on the road!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Back on the road!
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 14:45:28 -0700
Got the 62 (Resto-Mod) back on the road. The new/used ribcase is much
tighter (and quieter) than the smoothcase it replaced. Anyone looking for a
rebuildable smoothcase? (HA!) The ribcase has that typical whine in first
but not deafening like the old one. While I was in there I took care of few
of the DPO issues (misrouted lines, missing bolts and general clean up).
Could use another clutch/brake bleed. Feels like a little bit of air is
still in the lines. After that I'm good to go. It's even all cleaned up and
ready for the show tomorrow.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com

www.herbytoys.com