Re: [Spridgets] 50 Worst Cars

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 50 Worst Cars
From: "WJHS1960" <WJHS1960@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:23:26 -0500
<<I thought it was absolutely brilliant satire.>>

I totally agree, Ron!!

But he did miss the '59 Chevy!!  Even tho I had TWO of them (which I bought
with my own money<G>) must folks said it was a UGLY year!!

Maryland State Police bought 250 of them with std. "police package" except
that they where equipped with Dual Quad 348s & "Special Police Cam"!!  Cops
found out VERY early into testing the version that the "wings" actually DID
lift the rear end OFF the ground at "serious speed".  Chevy had to take them
all back and "shave" the "wings" of the cars!!

Now one of them would be a SERIOUS collector "ride"<VBG>!!