Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: BusterCluster = The A Team

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: BusterCluster = The A Team
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:25:08 -0700 (PDT)
BZ,

  I am sure your right - I can really use the $'s for parts right now. I have
two cars i am trying to put back on the road with a shoe string budget. I only
want to see the article and pictures because I was there for the event. I am
just curious what was said about the whole deal. If i can not find the magazine
- Oh well - No big deal.

  Vigil

Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com> wrote:
  > Where can i find the mag in the USA
In your mail box, if you subscribe. I highly recommend it.

If you must unsubscribe from the Bugeye Interest Group, please send an email
to: bugeye-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member of the
group, you may go to the website and change your subscription to "Web Only" and
you will not receive any emails.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional