Re: [Spridgets] BusterCluster = The A Team

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BusterCluster = The A Team
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 01:42:38 -0500
Hey Buster,

I went to their web site to subscribe so I could get the October issue
but they run two months behind. The lastest issue I could start the
subscription with is the November issue!  Ask Theo how we can buy some
copies of the October issue...  Then I might subscribe, but the price
is pretty darned steep!!  59 Quid a year!  Wow!!

Cheers!!
Jim